REMVER Consulting is seeking a Sr. IT Disaster Recovery Consultant to design, implement, maintain, and enhance, IT Disaster Recovery Programs for businesses across the globe.
REMVER Consulting is committed to our mission of serving clients in the most courteous, expeditious and cost-effective manner. We help design, implement, maintain, and enhance comprehensive, easy to activate, and scalable Pandemic, Business Continuity, Crisis Management, and IT Disaster Recovery Tailor-made Solutions.
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain a comprehensive IT Disaster Recovery strategy, capability, and execution that enables compliance with established business requirements.
- Define and integrate IT processes, procedures, guidelines, and controls to govern program effectiveness and alignment with industry best practices to support the Firm’s ISO 27001/22301 certifications.
- Develop and maintain documented Disaster Recovery Plans for Firms, along with system/application Run Books for established technology platforms.
- Ensure appropriate plans, procedures, and supplemental documentation are properly maintained and readily available within the established technology platform.
- Classify and define tiers of recovery for systems/applications to support established RTO/RPO objectives
- Consult and advise business departments with the development of automated and manual workaround procedures for an unforeseen IT outage.
- Coordinate resources, including appropriate staff from business teams, to oversee the recovery work efforts of applications and underlying infrastructure in support of a declared disaster.
- Collaborate with appropriate departments to validate existing and future Firm contracts as they relate to infrastructure. Ensure appropriate verbiage exists in supporting vendor services to govern service availability and Service Level Agreements (SLA) with associated credits during a breach.
- Plan, schedule, and facilitate all Application and Infrastructure Disaster Recovery exercises.
- Deliver ongoing Disaster Recovery awareness and training sessions to reinforce familiarity with roles/responsibilities and plan procedures. Develop metrics to benchmark milestones and present program progress to leadership.
- Validate deployed solutions meet the needs of the Firm in terms of resiliency, high availability, and disaster recovery in collaboration with relevant IT teams and assign remediation activities, where gaps are identified.
- Help determine the best DRaaS platform and guide them through the implementation process.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Information Technology, Management information systems, Risk, or equivalent field.
- Certifications, e.g. ABCP, CFCP, CBCP, MBCP, CBCV, CBCA, CBCLA, ACRP, CCRP, ARMP
- 15+ years across Information Technology, IT Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, and Incident Management.
- Background in IT Compliance, Operational Risk, and Technology.
- In-depth knowledge of Operations, technology, and business processes within a government agency, energy, and/or financial services organization.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with senior leaders and business leaders.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Strong presentation / training skills.