Remver Consulting is seeking a Sr. Business Continuity Consultant to design, implement, maintain, and enhance, Business Continuity Programs for businesses across the globe.
Remver Consulting is committed to our mission of serving clients in the most courteous, expeditious and cost-effective manner. We help design, implement, maintain, and enhance comprehensive, easy to activate, and scalable Pandemic, Business Continuity, Crisis Management, and IT Disaster Recovery Tailor-made Solutions.
- Design, implement, and test a comprehensive Business Continuity Program.
- Conduct Risk Assessments and Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Develop a Business Continuity plan and ensures the organization’s BCP policies, processes, procedures, and guidelines are updated/created.
- Create plans and implements strategies to mitigate the impact of potential adverse conditions such as natural or structural disasters, acts of terror/war, cyber-attacks, epidemics/pandemics, etc. on company operations.
- Coordinate identification/analysis of the impact of various adverse events on the company’s operations, including identifying critical product or service areas through risk analysis.
- Develop and deliver exercises and test scripts for training and readiness.
- Assess the response and impact of systemic or significant business disruptions across facilities/locations.
- Determine impact on recovery strategies and evaluate the need for convening and/or activation of response teams during a business disruption based on severity levels or other escalation triggers.
- Applies internal policies, procures, laws, and regulations and industry best practices for Business Continuity and Crisis Management including ISO, COOP, NIMS, and NFPA.
- Develop a Business Resilience training and awareness program with suitable material.
- Identify/outline critical success factors and key performance indicators for the business resilience program.
- Experience with developing and accessing Crisis/Emergency Management Plans.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Information Technology, Management information systems, Risk, or equivalent field.
- Certifications, e.g. ABCP, CFCP, CBCP, MBCP, CBCV, CBCA, CBCLA, ACRP, CCRP, ARMP
- 15+ years across Business Continuity, Crisis Management, and Incident Management.
- Background in Compliance, Operational Risk, and Technology.
- In-depth knowledge of Operations, technology, and business processes within a government agency, energy, and/or financial services organization.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with senior leaders and business leaders.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Strong presentation / training skills.